Purchasing or selling a home can be a stressful time for everyone. No matter how well we plan for this important time in our life there are always factors we can’t predict. Home inspections typically create a certain amount of anxiety for both the seller and buyer. The more you know what to expect, the fewer surprises you will have.
Our goal at Countywide Home Inspections is to minimize concerns you may have about buying or selling your home. We do this through:
- An objective review of the structure of the home from the roof to the foundation
- Testing of all utilities including electrical, heating, air conditioning system, and water heater
- Assessing the exterior area of the home including but not limited to the grounds and garage
- Examine all interior parts of the home: bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry facilities plus specially designated areas
- Suggestions to monitor key aspects of your home to maximize its lifespan
Countywide Home Inspections has provided a sample home inspection report so you can familiarize yourself with the multiple aspects of what a home inspection includes.
It is important the home inspector you choose understands home construction and is certified in the home inspection industry to perform the evaluation of your prospective home. We offer this and much more.
We hope you will choose Countywide Home Inspections for all your home inspection needs! Call us today to book your home inspection. 540-388-1668.